Wow, it's been a year since the last post...as you can imagine a lot has transpired over the last 300 and some odd days. One major thing would be stumbling into the love of my life and the greatest feeling ever felt. Sappy I know, but honest to God, 107% true. I'm happier than ever and enjoying life to the fullest possible.
In the last year...I've stopped playing rugby after a great run for 3.5 years. As hard as it was to make the decision, it was needed. I'm still within the Seattle Fire process and feel fortunate to be apart of the select few to be moving forward. After budget cuts and hire delays, the process will pick up again in about 9 months. But in the mean time they have selected me as 1 of 20 to participate in their EMT class for free! That's close to $1000 dollars I'm saving :) While on the subject of cash and since the market is perfect for 1st time home buyers...Shan and I will be doing our best to capitalize on buying a home within the next year. Now we just have to figure out where we'd like to live :P I adopted a mini wiener dog last summer named Frankie and as much of a handful he is, he's the perfect companion for Deez. Recently started up Crossfit after pondering this for well over a year now (mainly b/c of the cost). Let me just tell you..it's exactly what I was l looking for and I'm excited to see some results!
Well that's the recap in a nutshell. I'm sure there's other things that have happened, obviously, but all in all a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment